Frances Owens is a witch and part of the Owens family/coven. She is a family oriented women and is shown to be a skilled witch.
Francis, known in her young years as Frannie, was raised in New.York City on the Upper East Side. Her parents died when she was 18, leaving her sister and brother in her custody. Both sisters are free spirits like their brother Vincent. The two sisters were very close most of their lives. They are possibly also close with Regina, Sally and Gillian's mother. Frances and Jet's relationship seems to be almost as strong as the bond between Sally and Gillian.
Powers and abilities Edit
Frances is a witch, allowing her to use magic. Frances seemed to be a very skilled an knowledgeable witch. Some of the powers she is capable of include:
- Spell casting: The act of changing and/or controlling events through the use of charms, hexes, rituals, etc.
- Divination: The act of divining future, past, and present events based off extrasensory perception.
- Astrology: The practice of divination through observation of the Moon, Sun, and other planets in the belief that their positions affect human behavior.
- Cartomancy: The practice of divination through the use of tarot cards.
- Intuition: The practice of divination through the use of instinctive knowledge.
- Palmistry: The practice of divination based off the features indicated on the human palm.
- Tassomancy: The practice of divination based off the positions and symbols of tea leaves.
- Witches Brew: The act of brewing and concocting magical potions that contain mystical properties.
- Telekinesis: The ability to move objects or people with one's mind.